You Will find in this topic the answers of Word Craze Level 2240, You will have in this game to find the words from the hint in order to fulfill the board and find a final word of the level. The game is new and we decided to cover it because it is a unique kind of crossword puzzle games. We have compiled here all the puzzles we found in this level so you just have to read the answers.
Word Craze Level 2240 Answers :
- They guard cornfields against a certain black bird : SCARECROWS
- A driver’s concern in thick fog : VISIBILITY
- Occurring at the same time : COINCIDING
- They’re not on the guest list : INTRUDERS
- Interest and contributions : DEDUCTIBLES
- Turned bright red from UV light : SUNBURNED
- Speed and competence at work : EFFICIENCY
- Squidward’s limbs : TENTACLES
- Comes from a particular place : ORIGINATES
- Airport department that checks passports : IMMIGRATION
- To call or send an email to someone : GETINTOUCH
- Clearing from a criminal charge : VINDICATING
After finishing this level, you can continue playing without stress by visiting this topic : Word Craze Level 2241
If You have any comment, please do not hesitate to use the below form.