Word Connect Daily Challenge [ July 2018 Answers ]
Before to start day by day answers for may, i would invite to take a look to the topic dedicated to word connect daily answers which will give you tips to unlock the game for days that you missed to play and then collect the bonus.
Now, I will give you all the answers provided with the game in each separate paragraph: word connect daily July.
Today’s Answers … And tomorrow s’one .. are available so keep visiting this topic everyday.
Word Connect Daily July Answers:
1 July :
- ARE, EAR, ERA, REA, RAZE
- PA, ALA, ALP, LAP, PAL, LAPA
- ACE, ACT, ATE, CAT, CUE, CUT, EAT, ETC, TAU, TEA, TAE, CUTE, CATE, ACUTE
- SEER, SERE, EARS, ERAS, REDS, ERES, DREE, SERA, EARED, EASED, ERASE, REEDS, ERASED, SEARED
- PULE, SCUP, SLUE, PULSE, SLICE, SPICE, SPIEL, ILEUS, PILES, SLUICE, SPLICE, SPICULE
2 July :
- IS, SO, LI, LO, OIL, LIS, SOL, SILO, SOLI, SOIL
- OR, AB, BAR, BOA, BRA, BRO, OAR, ORB, ROB, BOAR, BORA
- SPA, ASP, AHI, PAS, PIA, HASP, SHIP, HIPS, AHIS, HAPS, PHIS, APISH, APHIS
- COPE, CORE, CROP, POOR, PORE, REPO, ROPE, COOP, CERO, COPER, COOPER
- BLAME, DEBAG, GABLE, GLADE, GLEAM, MEDAL, MELBA, BEDLAM, BLAMED, GABLED, GAMBLE, BELDAM, GAMBLED
OR, OM, OP, MOP, POM, PRO, PROM, ROMP
- 7 July :
- OR, TO, OM, MOT, ROT, TOM, TOR, ORT, MORT
- AM, AS, ME, MA, SEA, MAS, EMS, MEA, SAME, SEAM, MESA
- COO, COP, HOP, OHO, HOC, PHO, POO, CHOP, COHO, HOOP, POOH, COOP, POOCH
- DUAL, LAND, LAUD, LOAD, LOAN, LOUD, ULNA, UNDO, AULD, ALOUD, DOULA, NODAL, UNLOAD
- RAFT, RAIL, RIFT, TAIL, TALI, FRIT, ARIL, FAIT, ILIA, LIRA, FLAIR, FLIRT, FRAIL, TRAIL, TRIAL, AIRLIFT
8 July :
- LO, OP, LOO, LOP, POL, POO, LOOP, POOL, POLO
- EL, DE, LED, DEL, LES, SLED
- DAL, DAY, LAD, LAY, YAK, KAY, LADY, ALKY, ALKYD
- LASS, PEAS, APES, ASPS, LASE, LEAS, SAPS, SEAS, SPAS, LAPSE, PASSE, SEPAL, SALES, PASSEL
- ROPER, ROTOR, TROOP, TROPE, TOPER, POORER, PORTER, REPORT, ROOTER, TORERO, TORPOR, TROOPER
IS, MI, HIM, HIS, ISM, SHIM
- 13 July :
- AT, AD, DA, TA, ART, RAD, RAT, TAD, TAR, DART, DRAT
- AS, AY, YE, AYE, SAY, SEA, YEA, YES, AYES, YEAS, EASY
- ADO, DOE, OAK, ODE, KEA, KED, OAKED
- BABY, SCAB, CABS, BAYS, CAYS, CABBY, SCABBY
- AGAR, ALAR, GALA, GRAV, LAVA, RAGA, ALGA, LARVA, VAGAL, GRAVLAX
14 July :
- ME, EL, DE, ELM, LED, DEL, MED, MELD
- SO, TO, COT, SOT, COST, SCOT, COTS
- ART, HAT, HAW, RAT, RAW, TAR, WAR, WAT, RAH, TAW, THAW, WART, WHAT, HART, WRATH
- NOPE, OPEN, PEER, PEON, PONE, PORE, PORN, REPO, ROPE, ERNE, PEEN, PREEN, PRONE, OPENER, REOPEN
- MITE, MITT, TEEM, TETE, TIDE, TIED, TIME, IDEM, DIEM, DEME, TEED, TIMED, DEMIT, EMITTED
AS, IS, AIR, SIR, RIA, AIRS, RIAS, SARI
- 19 July :
- AM, MA, ARK, ARM, MAR, RAM, MARK
- IS, IRE, SIR, RES, SIRE, IRES, RISE
- GAIN, GRAN, GRIN, RAIN, RANG, RING, RANI, GRAIN, NIGRA
- USES, CUES, SUNS, SUES, CUSS, NESS, CENSUS
- STROP, TROPE, ESTOP, TOPER, POETS, PORTER, POSTER, PRESTO, REPORT, RESORT, ROSTER, SORTER, REPOST, REPORTS
20 July :
- AS, AT, TA, ALT, LAT, SAT, LAST, SALT, ALTS, SLAT
- HE, EH, ET, TEE, THE, ETH, HET, THEE
- ILK, SKI, SKY, SLY, LIS, SILK, SILKY
- BURR, BURY, RUBE, RUBY, BYRE, BERRY, BUYER, REBUY, REBURY
- NONCE, ONSET, SCENT, SCONE, STENO, STONE, TENON, CENTO, TONNE, NOTES, CENTS, TONES, SONNET, CONSENT
CA, EL, ACE, ALE, LEA, LAC, LACE
- 25 July :
- WE, AW, AWE, KEA, WEAK, WAKE
- OF, FA, LO, OAF, LOAF, FOAL
- LEV, DEL, DIV, DELI, DIVE, EVIL, IDLE, LIVE, VEIL, VELD, VILE, VIDE, LIED, VIED, LIVED, DEVIL
- LUCK, PUCK, YUCK, LUCKY, PLUCK, PLUCKY
- KIER, KITS, RETS, TIES, FIRST, FRISK, KEFIR, REFIT, SERIF, SKIER, SKIRT, TRIKE, SIFTER, STRIFE, STRIKE, FRISKET
26 July :
- AS, GAR, GAS, RAG, SAG, GARS, RAGS
- AT, AB, TA, BAT, BUT, TAB, TAU, TUB, ABUT, TUBA, TABU
- ORE, PER, PRE, PRO, REP, ROE, ERR, REO, PORE, REPO, ROPE, ROPER, REPRO
- GENT, RENT, RUNE, RUNG, RUNT, TERN, TRUE, TUNE, TURN, URGE, GENU, TEGU, GRUNT, TUNER, URGENT
- ALAI, VAIL, ANVIL, AVAIL, AVANT, AVIAN, LANAI, LATIN, LIANA, NATAL, NAVAL, VITAL, VALIANT, LATVIAN
AM, ME, MA, AGE, GEM, MAG, MEG, GAM, MEA, GAME, MAGE, MEGA
- 31 July :
- DO, HE, OH, EH, HO, DE, OD, DOE, HOD, HOE, ODE, EDH, HOED
- EL, LI, AIL, ALE, LEA, LEI, LIE, ILEA
- COT, CUT, OUT, SOT, SOU, COST, OUST, SCOT, COTS, CUTS, OUTS, SCOUT
- DOLE, DUEL, FEUD, FLED, FLOE, FLUE, FOLD, FOUL, FUEL, LODE, LOUD, FOULED
- QUIT, RITE, TIER, TIRE, TRUE, ETUI, QUIET, QUIRE, QUIRT, QUITE, TITER, TITRE, TRITE, UTTER, QUITTER
See ya in word connect august daily challenge.
Do you know that ?
If you dont have coins, you can anticipate the access to the next day challenge ?
It is possible …
It is easy as pz !
This is what to do :
- Go to your device settings
- Click on : “date, time settings” ( it can depends on the device )
- Turn “Automatic date/time” off.
- Go to “Set Date”
- Change the date
- Enjoy playing a new daily challenge.
You can repeat this action to access to previous or future days .
Hope this helped you a lot.
See ya for next updates of the game.