This puzzle includes all the clues that appeared to players during the lifetime of the game..
Each clue points to the topic that gives the answer.
This passage aims you to help you strike the answers of Figgerits Rare Level 6.The game is developed by Hitapps Games. Undoubtedly our major mission is to assist you in solving the levels. Therefore, in order to enjoy continuous progress, you have nothing to do but to visit our topics frequently as we reveal new clues with every update.
Figgerits Rare Level 6 Answers :
- Orifices (plural of “os”)
- Central part of a church
- Sleeveless coat of mail armor (plural)
- What kind of bread goes well with hummus?
- Scientists were on the ___ of a great discovery
- Having age-related farsightedness
- Recurrent theme
- Make or repair poorly (British)
- Gaudiness, shoddiness, garishness
- Opposite of futuristic
- Someone who preaches renewal of interest in their religion
- Rich cake
- Small tube (biology)
- Subsonic explosion
And the phrase solution is : THE URBAN WINDOW BABY CAGE WAS USED IN THE 1930S TO GIVE INFANTS PLENTY OF FRESH AIR
Once You succeed this puzzle, The journey goes on smoothly when you visit this topic: Figgerits Rare Level 7
If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to use the below form.