This puzzle includes all the clues that appeared to players during the lifetime of the game..
Each clue points to the topic that gives the answer.
This passage aims you to help you strike the answers of Figgerits Rare Level 7.The game is developed by Hitapps Games. Undoubtedly our major mission is to assist you in solving the levels. Therefore, in order to enjoy continuous progress, you have nothing to do but to visit our topics frequently as we reveal new clues with every update.
Figgerits Rare Level 7 Answers :
- Hard dry biscuit
- Sew up the eyelids of a falcon or hawk to render tame
- Arrangement of gears in a machine (noun)
- Darkness, reduced visibility
- Mammal endemic only to Madagascar
- Symbolic gesture or pose in Hinduism and Buddhism
- What device measures wind speed and direction?
- Person of mixed blood
- Sea parrot
- Quadrilateral with two parallel sides (adj.)
- Female flower organs
- Correction to achieve a desired result
And the phrase solution is : A HUMANLIKE MOTORIZED HAND IS MADE FOR PEOPLE WHO JUST WANT A HAND TO HOLD
Once You succeed this puzzle, The journey goes on smoothly when you visit this topic: Figgerits Rare Level 8
If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to use the below form.