This puzzle includes all the clues that appeared to players during the lifetime of the game..
Each clue points to the topic that gives the answer.
This passage aims you to help you strike the answers of Figgerits Rare Level 41.The game is developed by Hitapps Games. Undoubtedly our major mission is to assist you in solving the levels. Therefore, in order to enjoy continuous progress, you have nothing to do but to visit our topics frequently as we reveal new clues with every update.
Figgerits Rare Level 41 Answers :
- This ___ divided two mountains and gave way to the meadow
- A child has them in a bigger number than an adult
- A person who used to drill oil wells
- If you want to make fun of a popular song, you do a __on it
- You have been worn out this week, you had better ___out
- She never swam with the tide, never showed __ to her fate
- What kind of meters do you use to account for volume?
- It came as a ___ for me when I saw a wedding ring on her left hand
- The British Empire promoted this policy over centuries
- __ is widely cultivated as shade-tolerant foliage plant
- Loan (synonym)
- A very curious tourist can be described with this term
- Artful (synonym)
- A Japanese seasoning often served with sushi and soy sauce
- A group of protestants was detained by ___ force
And the phrase solution is : IT IS ILLEGAL TO EAT ICE CREAM ON BANK STREET IN OTTAWA ON SUNDAY. ANY OTHER DAY IS GOOD
Once You succeed this puzzle, The journey goes on smoothly when you visit this topic: Figgerits Rare Level 42
If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to use the below form.