This puzzle includes all the clues that appeared to players during the lifetime of the game..
Each clue points to the topic that gives the answer.
This passage aims you to help you strike the answers of Figgerits Rare Level 42.The game is developed by Hitapps Games. Undoubtedly our major mission is to assist you in solving the levels. Therefore, in order to enjoy continuous progress, you have nothing to do but to visit our topics frequently as we reveal new clues with every update.
Figgerits Rare Level 42 Answers :
- John Keats composed this to a Nightingale
- A word for ‘mister’ in the Eastern culture
- When students smoke because they refuse to leg behind
- Snack (synonym)
- You can see only the tip of it
- Go easy on them – they are just _____
- Pine-wood tar
- Galloping (synonym)
- Napoleon might have had a complex of ____
- What do you call a short song?
- What pattern do you like more: spotty or _____?
- A newcomer in investment might need this person
- Inherent (synonym)
- A small fly
- The witch is looking for a ___ to turn her son-in-law into a pig
And the phrase solution is : KING GEORGE I CONFIRMED THE DROPPINGS TO BE THE PROPERTY OF THE CROWN
Once You succeed this puzzle, The journey goes on smoothly when you visit this topic: Figgerits Rare Level 43
If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to use the below form.