This puzzle includes all the clues that appeared to players during the lifetime of the game..
Each clue points to the topic that gives the answer.
This passage aims you to help you strike the answers of Figgerits Rare Level 42.The game is developed by Hitapps Games. Undoubtedly our major mission is to assist you in solving the levels. Therefore, in order to enjoy continuous progress, you have nothing to do but to visit our topics frequently as we reveal new clues with every update.
Figgerits Rare Level 42 Answers :
- Beethoven wrote “___ to Joy” in 1785
- To have some food (British, informal)
- Tendency to adopt mainstream beliefs
- Mountain in German; Ice___
- Tiny two-winged fly
- Novices, beginners, neophytes
- Colophony, Greek pitch
- Demolition ___
- On what does a witch fly?
- Short and simple song
- Zebras’ coats are ___
- Colorful bird that can dive for food
- Innate, inherent, congenital
- Opposite of normal or ordinary
- State of being under a magical spell (noun)
And the phrase solution is : KING GEORGE I CONFIRMED THE DROPPINGS TO BE THE PROPERTY OF THE CROWN
Once You succeed this puzzle, The journey goes on smoothly when you visit this topic: Figgerits Rare Level 43
If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to use the below form.