This puzzle includes all the clues that appeared to players during the lifetime of the game..
Each clue points to the topic that gives the answer.
This passage aims you to help you strike the answers of Figgerits Rare Level 40.The game is developed by Hitapps Games. Undoubtedly our major mission is to assist you in solving the levels. Therefore, in order to enjoy continuous progress, you have nothing to do but to visit our topics frequently as we reveal new clues with every update.
Figgerits Rare Level 40 Answers :
- Fluid for writing
- Opposite of even
- Payment given for a nominally free service
- Circular movement of water
- Large trees bearing acorns
- ___ medicine is based on the like-cures-like principle
- People exercise there
- A piece of fabric
- Military disguise
- Mythological nymph of the woods
- Frothy, ___ waves
- Someone who composes plays or movies
- Which animal spins webs?
- Descendant(s) of any living organism, offspring
- Resistant to the elements
And the phrase solution is : FAMILIES WITH TWO DAUGHTERS ARE THE HAPPIEST. RESEARCHERS CONCLUDED THAT TWO GIRLS ARE UNLIKELY TO FIGHT AND RARELY ANNOY THEIR PARENTS
Once You succeed this puzzle, The journey goes on smoothly when you visit this topic: Figgerits Rare Level 41
If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to use the below form.