This puzzle includes all the clues that appeared to players during the lifetime of the game..
Each clue points to the topic that gives the answer.
This passage aims you to help you strike the answers of Figgerits Rare Level 30.The game is developed by Hitapps Games. Undoubtedly our major mission is to assist you in solving the levels. Therefore, in order to enjoy continuous progress, you have nothing to do but to visit our topics frequently as we reveal new clues with every update.
Figgerits Rare Level 30 Answers :
- Maneuver that helps you gain advantage
- To annoy (syn.)
- __ companies buy goods at the cheapest prices
- The team can lose because it lacks the strength in __
- Who sells stockings?
- __ elements of that time were lords, vassals and fiefs
- Antonym of baggy
- He found a __ of gold
- They completed the difficult tasks __
- I have neither a place nor a right of __ elsewhere
- She wanted to __ him with all the care and love
- Brazier (syn.)
- Only the toughest players pass __ in the competition
- Bright, shiny (syn.)
- What is extreme generosity called?
And the phrase solution is : DESERTS ARE NOT DEFINED BY THEIR TEMPERATURES, BUT BY THEIR LACK OF PRECIPITATION
Once You succeed this puzzle, The journey goes on smoothly when you visit this topic: Figgerits Rare Level 31
If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to use the below form.