This puzzle includes all the clues that appeared to players during the lifetime of the game..
Each clue points to the topic that gives the answer.
This passage aims you to help you strike the answers of Figgerits Rare Level 31.The game is developed by Hitapps Games. Undoubtedly our major mission is to assist you in solving the levels. Therefore, in order to enjoy continuous progress, you have nothing to do but to visit our topics frequently as we reveal new clues with every update.
Figgerits Rare Level 31 Answers :
- __ for 15 minutes until the bread is golden brown
- To treat someone very badly
- (syn.) Vague, shadowy
- (syn.) Desire
- A nocturnal forest bird
- Antonym of braveheart
- Jewelry and decorative-applied type of quartz
- The apple does not fall far from the __
- Conscious information processing
- A bivalve shell
- An authoritative request
- A collector of iron money
- Snake in the grass
- Bags or pads with dried aromatic herbs
- To deprive of liberty
And the phrase solution is : BOBBIE THE WONDER DOG WAS A DOG WHO COVERED 2,551 MILES (4,105 KM) ON HIS OWN TO RETURN HOME
Once You succeed this puzzle, The journey goes on smoothly when you visit this topic: Figgerits Rare Level 32
If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to use the below form.