This puzzle includes all the clues that appeared to players during the lifetime of the game..
Each clue points to the topic that gives the answer.
This passage aims you to help you strike the answers of Figgerits Rare Level 11.The game is developed by Hitapps Games. Undoubtedly our major mission is to assist you in solving the levels. Therefore, in order to enjoy continuous progress, you have nothing to do but to visit our topics frequently as we reveal new clues with every update.
Figgerits Rare Level 11 Answers :
- Lip softener
- At first, I have to lay the baby down into a ___
- A classification into three parts or subclasses
- Relating to the ear
- Extremely small
- Medical term for toothache
- It sits on bushes or hides in the grass
- To comfort (synonym)
- Spend all the money without a second thought (adverb)
- The earthquake reduced the whole building to ___
- A person in charge of a town
- I have to ___ myself with glucose
- Chain of hills
- One of the electoral systems
And the phrase solution is : THERE ARE ABOUT 35,000 YANOMAMI INDIANS LIVING TODAY IN SOUTH AMERICAN JUNGLES
Once You succeed this puzzle, The journey goes on smoothly when you visit this topic: Figgerits Rare Level 12
If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to use the below form.