This puzzle includes all the clues that appeared to players during the lifetime of the game..
Each clue points to the topic that gives the answer.
This passage aims you to help you strike the answers of Figgerits Rare Level 12.The game is developed by Hitapps Games. Undoubtedly our major mission is to assist you in solving the levels. Therefore, in order to enjoy continuous progress, you have nothing to do but to visit our topics frequently as we reveal new clues with every update.
Figgerits Rare Level 12 Answers :
- The birds build the nests in ___ beds along the river
- Olympic contest for women that has 7 events
- Property right
- The blood ___ revealed malaria
- Mini-elevator for dishes
- Colors will seem bright, with a slightly green ___
- Very venomous Australian snake
- I don’t have the __ to continue this big project
- Antonym for decent
- The medicine provides 12 hours of pain ___
- A person in charge of a sales area
- Any ornamental plant in a flowerbed
- A persnickety person
- Some events seem insignificant, but turn out to be ___
And the phrase solution is : HUNTER-GATHERER TRIBES SPEND FAR LESS TIME WORKING THAN WE DO
Once You succeed this puzzle, The journey goes on smoothly when you visit this topic: Figgerits Rare Level 13
If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to use the below form.