This puzzle includes all the clues that appeared to players during the lifetime of the game..
Each clue points to the topic that gives the answer.
This passage aims you to help you strike the answers of Figgerits Level 97.The game is developed by Hitapps Games. Undoubtedly our major mission is to assist you in solving the levels. Therefore, in order to enjoy continuous progress, you have nothing to do but to visit our topics frequently as we reveal new clues with every update.
Figgerits Level 97 Answers :
- First, reverse or neutral
- Transport, automobile
- Important ingredient in baking bread
- A tropical disease
- (syn.) Droll, funny
- To misconduct
- When a virus enters the body, it causes __
- Marine algae
- Examined or critiqued
- My phone is almost dead, I need to __ it
- Cribs, beds for newborns
- After washing, you put clothes in the __
- We don’t want to __ unnecessary attention
- Could be a letter, could be a number
- Sport with arrows
- Each or separately
- Only eating plants
And the phrase solution is : THERE WAS THIS MYTH IN ANCIENT GREECE: “REDHEADS WILL BECOME VAMPIRES AFTER DEATH”
Once You succeed this puzzle, The journey goes on smoothly when you visit this topic: Figgerits Level 98
If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to use the below form.