This puzzle includes all the clues that appeared to players during the lifetime of the game..
Each clue points to the topic that gives the answer.
This passage aims you to help you strike the answers of Figgerits Level 98.The game is developed by Hitapps Games. Undoubtedly our major mission is to assist you in solving the levels. Therefore, in order to enjoy continuous progress, you have nothing to do but to visit our topics frequently as we reveal new clues with every update.
Figgerits Level 98 Answers :
- Aphrodite to Zeus
- My go-to breakfast is __ and eggs
- Jewelry worn on a wrist
- Located in the direction of sunrise
- Unusual in the highest degree
- (plural) A typical cry of an owl
- Could be either permission, or punishment
- (3rd person) To become more solid
- Person bearing news
- ___ waters run deep
- (past tense) To look out or care for
- Tool used for a popular winter sport
- The Taming of the ___
- Her skin had a __ glow
- (syn.) The bravest
- Relating to the sky
- (syn.) To present (a gift)
- (past tense) To argue the price
And the phrase solution is : THE DUTCH-SCILLY WAR: THE LONGEST WAR HAD NO BATTLES
Once You succeed this puzzle, The journey goes on smoothly when you visit this topic: Figgerits Level 99
If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to use the below form.