This puzzle includes all the clues that appeared to players during the lifetime of the game..
Each clue points to the topic that gives the answer.
This passage aims you to help you strike the answers of Figgerits Level 89.The game is developed by Hitapps Games. Undoubtedly our major mission is to assist you in solving the levels. Therefore, in order to enjoy continuous progress, you have nothing to do but to visit our topics frequently as we reveal new clues with every update.
Figgerits Level 89 Answers :
- I have not ____ you for ages!
- He’s a ___ arts student
- Large shellfish, expensive seafood
- Synonym for narcissist
- (syn.) Carrying or causing a consequence
- This music will __ with many people
- (syn.) To beg, implore
- __ painting, __ of the article
- Cover made by leaves
- Selected from various styles
- Slow-moving reptile
- To withdraw or to shrink
- To linger aimlessly, lurk around
- Painful wound from new shoes
- Object held by Lady Liberty
- Part of a car that helps it begin its work
- Microfilm in a flat form
And the phrase solution is : IT IS BETTER TO CREATE THAN TO LEARN! CREATING IS THE ESSENCE OF LIFE
Once You succeed this puzzle, The journey goes on smoothly when you visit this topic: Figgerits Level 90
If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to use the below form.