This puzzle includes all the clues that appeared to players during the lifetime of the game..
Each clue points to the topic that gives the answer.
This passage aims you to help you strike the answers of Figgerits Level 90.The game is developed by Hitapps Games. Undoubtedly our major mission is to assist you in solving the levels. Therefore, in order to enjoy continuous progress, you have nothing to do but to visit our topics frequently as we reveal new clues with every update.
Figgerits Level 90 Answers :
- Synonym of stick
- Salmon or sardine
- Do, Re, Mi…
- The company will __ from this deal
- (syn.) Forgiving, merciful
- The meal was warm and wrapped in __
- Thank you, I really __ our date
- (syn.) Hoity-toity, arrogant
- Place for ads on the side of the road
- Pythagoras’ work about triangles
- Emission, discharge
- To make up (usually, a nefarious plan)
- Desire to act or to achieve something
- Dirty and disgusting
- To cling or to attach
- Edible seafood
- (syn.) Derogatory, sarcastic
And the phrase solution is : THE OBJECT OF LIFE IS NOT TO BE ON THE SIDE OF THE MAJORITY
Once You succeed this puzzle, The journey goes on smoothly when you visit this topic: Figgerits Level 91
If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to use the below form.