This puzzle includes all the clues that appeared to players during the lifetime of the game..
Each clue points to the topic that gives the answer.
This passage aims you to help you strike the answers of Figgerits Level 88.The game is developed by Hitapps Games. Undoubtedly our major mission is to assist you in solving the levels. Therefore, in order to enjoy continuous progress, you have nothing to do but to visit our topics frequently as we reveal new clues with every update.
Figgerits Level 88 Answers :
- Birds of a __ flock together
- (syn.) Dawn or sunrise
- ___ winds are usually the coldest ones
- Leading article in a newspaper
- Clapping in approval
- To alter (generally for the better)
- He was __ for several awards
- An instrument or item used for work
- Curt, brusque, way too casual
- To bring to life; to encourage
- He was __ for the crime he didn’t commit
- (syn.) Sleeping, inactive
- To prepare meat before cooking it
- One part of a million
- Part of pipeline controlling liquid flowing
- Blurry or frail
And the phrase solution is : I LOVE THE NAME OF HONOR MORE THAN I FEAR DEATH
Once You succeed this puzzle, The journey goes on smoothly when you visit this topic: Figgerits Level 89
If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to use the below form.