This puzzle includes all the clues that appeared to players during the lifetime of the game..
Each clue points to the topic that gives the answer.
This passage aims you to help you strike the answers of Figgerits Level 87.The game is developed by Hitapps Games. Undoubtedly our major mission is to assist you in solving the levels. Therefore, in order to enjoy continuous progress, you have nothing to do but to visit our topics frequently as we reveal new clues with every update.
Figgerits Level 87 Answers :
- Color of cowardice
- (syn.) Cougar
- A common name for hunting dog breeds
- He’s such a __ dresser
- In the kitchen: gas __, electric __
- To sell on the street or at the sidewalk
- Male horse for breeding
- Blushed or crimsoned
- Don’t __ my cocktail with water!
- Ship or boat
- Brutal and rough
- She chose to __ clear from people like him
- A common name for trailing plants
- Space rock orbiting the Sun
- (past) To feel grief or to lament
- Vertical clearance above someone
And the phrase solution is : YOU HAVE POWER OVER YOUR MIND – NOT OUTSIDE EVENTS. REALIZE THIS
Once You succeed this puzzle, The journey goes on smoothly when you visit this topic: Figgerits Level 88
If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to use the below form.