This puzzle includes all the clues that appeared to players during the lifetime of the game..
Each clue points to the topic that gives the answer.
This passage aims you to help you strike the answers of Figgerits Level 784.The game is developed by Hitapps Games. Undoubtedly our major mission is to assist you in solving the levels. Therefore, in order to enjoy continuous progress, you have nothing to do but to visit our topics frequently as we reveal new clues with every update.
Figgerits Level 784 Answers :
- Utter words loudly and forcefully
- The angry student __ his backpack
- Member of a learned society
- Infuse or fill completely
- Game played on a court by two opposing teams of 5 players
- Flaw, defect, spot
- Finish (antonym)
- Fortified defensive structure
- In a very funny and amusing way
- Near that time or date
- Someone creating difficulties or complications
- Lack of wisdom or judgment
- He spends his days __ surfing the internet
- Restaurant (synonym)
- Reinstall politically
And the phrase solution is : THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE, BUT FIRST IT WILL MAKE YOU MISERABLE
Once You succeed this puzzle, The journey goes on smoothly when you visit this topic: Figgerits Level 785
If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to use the below form.