This puzzle includes all the clues that appeared to players during the lifetime of the game..
Each clue points to the topic that gives the answer.
This passage aims you to help you strike the answers of Figgerits Level 785.The game is developed by Hitapps Games. Undoubtedly our major mission is to assist you in solving the levels. Therefore, in order to enjoy continuous progress, you have nothing to do but to visit our topics frequently as we reveal new clues with every update.
Figgerits Level 785 Answers :
- Opacity (antonym)
- Right reserved exclusively by a particular person or group
- Early limited awareness of something yet to occur
- Lying face downward
- Robust (antonym)
- Meeting for job application evaluation
- View or outlook regarding a subject
- Substance used for cleaning teeth
- Small part or item forming a piece of a whole
- Ghosts of the __ keep haunting him
- Distance or interval between two points
- Resister, antagonist, adversary
- Unable to act or decide quickly or firmly
- Act of taking revenge
- Secretary whose main duty is to receive visitors
And the phrase solution is : EVERYTHING WE HEAR IS AN OPINION, NOT A FACT. EVERYTHING WE SEE IS A PERSPECTIVE
Once You succeed this puzzle, The journey goes on smoothly when you visit this topic: Figgerits Level 786
If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to use the below form.