This puzzle includes all the clues that appeared to players during the lifetime of the game..
Each clue points to the topic that gives the answer.
This passage aims you to help you strike the answers of Figgerits Level 74.The game is developed by Hitapps Games. Undoubtedly our major mission is to assist you in solving the levels. Therefore, in order to enjoy continuous progress, you have nothing to do but to visit our topics frequently as we reveal new clues with every update.
Figgerits Level 74 Answers :
- Saturday is my __ day
- Father or mother
- A declared intention to cause harm
- Sculptor or painter
- Emblem of Scotland
- Object to help do magic
- Sound of suddenly hitting the brakes
- Something that happens or occurs
- To withdraw from a union
- (syn.) To reap, tear apart
- Moon to Earth
- Type of formal scarf
- Combined, collectively or mutually
- Compound commonly used in agriculture
- To scroll back to the beginning
- Restoring something as it was before
And the phrase solution is : I HAVE RECENTLY HEARD THE NEWS THROUGH THE GRAPEVINE
Once You succeed this puzzle, The journey goes on smoothly when you visit this topic: Figgerits Level 75
If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to use the below form.