This puzzle includes all the clues that appeared to players during the lifetime of the game..
Each clue points to the topic that gives the answer.
This passage aims you to help you strike the answers of Figgerits Level 75.The game is developed by Hitapps Games. Undoubtedly our major mission is to assist you in solving the levels. Therefore, in order to enjoy continuous progress, you have nothing to do but to visit our topics frequently as we reveal new clues with every update.
Figgerits Level 75 Answers :
- If it belongs to us, it’s __
- The opposite of longer
- A territory outside the city
- Common possession of very rich people
- Bullies always have weak ___
- Additional explanation at the bottom
- I hate to __ you, but can you help me?
- There is no __ evidence that it works
- To hate with a passion
- (syn.) Branch, cane
- To give money to charity
- Free food at an event
- To demand something firmly
- (syn.) To reprimand, castigate
- Room for children
And the phrase solution is : DON’T COUNT YOUR CHICKENS BEFORE THEY HATCH
Once You succeed this puzzle, The journey goes on smoothly when you visit this topic: Figgerits Level 76
If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to use the below form.