This puzzle includes all the clues that appeared to players during the lifetime of the game..
Each clue points to the topic that gives the answer.
This passage aims you to help you strike the answers of Figgerits Level 578.The game is developed by Hitapps Games. Undoubtedly our major mission is to assist you in solving the levels. Therefore, in order to enjoy continuous progress, you have nothing to do but to visit our topics frequently as we reveal new clues with every update.
Figgerits Level 578 Answers :
- ___ of the Covenant
- Buildings where monks or nuns live
- What shocks you when you touch metal?
- Jack’s wealth made his neighbor full of ___
- Synonym of suggestive or risque
- The part of a door that you turn to open it
- What can refer to someone’s facial appearance?
- I haven’t completed all of the ___ of the game yet
- Where this is, there is usually fire
- Not big enough to hold a novel, usually only a few pages
- Some think the Pyramids were built by ___ the blocks
- What kind of humor can be considered of little taste?
- You need this in order to stand up straight
- Anyone who can read and write is ___
- Another word for a room (plural)
And the phrase solution is : HAWAII IS MOVING CLOSER TO ALASKA BY THREE INCHES (7.5 CM) EVERY YEAR
Once You succeed this puzzle, The journey goes on smoothly when you visit this topic: Figgerits Level 579
If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to use the below form.