This puzzle includes all the clues that appeared to players during the lifetime of the game..
Each clue points to the topic that gives the answer.
This passage aims you to help you strike the answers of Figgerits Level 579.The game is developed by Hitapps Games. Undoubtedly our major mission is to assist you in solving the levels. Therefore, in order to enjoy continuous progress, you have nothing to do but to visit our topics frequently as we reveal new clues with every update.
Figgerits Level 579 Answers :
- Don’t stick a ___ in a balloon
- Opposite of low
- What does a work of fiction need to move the story?
- These can hold up your pants (plural)
- You want this of cake
- Watch as the bobcat ___ in on the rabbit
- Circling the Earth
- This happens a lot to smartphone screens
- What clothing do you wear on your feet? (plural)
- Synonym of pastor
- Men use this on their face every morning
- What do you use with a broom?
- This can have either a nuclear or conventional warhead
- The president tried to ___ the damage to the economy
- An athlete who specializes in running short distances
And the phrase solution is : AS SUBSTANCES ARE HEATED UP, PARTICLES MOVE MORE AND TAKE UP A LARGER VOLUME
Once You succeed this puzzle, The journey goes on smoothly when you visit this topic: Figgerits Level 580
If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to use the below form.