This puzzle includes all the clues that appeared to players during the lifetime of the game..
Each clue points to the topic that gives the answer.
This passage aims you to help you strike the answers of Figgerits Level 555.The game is developed by Hitapps Games. Undoubtedly our major mission is to assist you in solving the levels. Therefore, in order to enjoy continuous progress, you have nothing to do but to visit our topics frequently as we reveal new clues with every update.
Figgerits Level 555 Answers :
- A synonym for “Aries”
- A valuable piece of metal
- A noblewoman
- The opposite of hands
- Put some fairy lights in a __ jar and make a lantern
- A synonym for “humble”
- Caesar Augustus was the first __ emperor
- It’s a “hello” and a “goodbye” in Hawaii
- Unlike a pixie, a __ is a spirit possessing magical powers
- They are used to produce oil
- Something that is covered in ice
- Alpine wooden houses
- A synonym for “faithfulness”
- Someone who got into an isolated island
And the phrase solution is : THE FIRST FILM EVER MADE IN HOLLYWOOD IS “IN OLD CALIFORNIA”
Once You succeed this puzzle, The journey goes on smoothly when you visit this topic: Figgerits Level 556
If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to use the below form.