This puzzle includes all the clues that appeared to players during the lifetime of the game..
Each clue points to the topic that gives the answer.
This passage aims you to help you strike the answers of Figgerits Level 556.The game is developed by Hitapps Games. Undoubtedly our major mission is to assist you in solving the levels. Therefore, in order to enjoy continuous progress, you have nothing to do but to visit our topics frequently as we reveal new clues with every update.
Figgerits Level 556 Answers :
- When it’s freezing outside, everything becomes __
- A range or a queue
- A lively and cheerful person
- What do you call someone fast and nimble?
- A synonym for “fast-flowing”
- The British equivalent for “diaper”
- To leave someone behind in the race
- Sly or canny
- An older or more experienced person
- A very obvious truth
- A knight or a landowner
- Something with high moral values
- The existence from the beginning to the end
- A difficult situation
- A ten-event contest
And the phrase solution is : THE CHARACTER MOST FREQUENTLY PORTRAYED IN HORROR FILMS IS COUNT DRACULA
Once You succeed this puzzle, The journey goes on smoothly when you visit this topic: Figgerits Level 557
If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to use the below form.