This puzzle includes all the clues that appeared to players during the lifetime of the game..
Each clue points to the topic that gives the answer.
This passage aims you to help you strike the answers of Figgerits Level 551.The game is developed by Hitapps Games. Undoubtedly our major mission is to assist you in solving the levels. Therefore, in order to enjoy continuous progress, you have nothing to do but to visit our topics frequently as we reveal new clues with every update.
Figgerits Level 551 Answers :
- To play or run in a lively and noisy way
- To grind teeth angrily
- His parents’ eyes were __ with pride
- We trusted her, but she was just a __ in our bosom
- The start of something
- A large group of people, crowd
- Brownish-red color
- A state of suspended consciousness or sensibility
- To lie comfortably and snugly
- The jury brought their __ the day after the trial
- A large flat dish
- Inclination towards a particular career or occupation
- Ruler with supreme political power
- Invasion, incursion, interference
- One who encourages military aggression
And the phrase solution is : THE AVERAGE CUMULUS CLOUD CAN WEIGH UP TO A MILLION POUNDS
Once You succeed this puzzle, The journey goes on smoothly when you visit this topic: Figgerits Level 552
If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to use the below form.