This puzzle includes all the clues that appeared to players during the lifetime of the game..
Each clue points to the topic that gives the answer.
This passage aims you to help you strike the answers of Figgerits Level 552.The game is developed by Hitapps Games. Undoubtedly our major mission is to assist you in solving the levels. Therefore, in order to enjoy continuous progress, you have nothing to do but to visit our topics frequently as we reveal new clues with every update.
Figgerits Level 552 Answers :
- To care, look after, or concern
- You don’t have to __ all night to pass the exam
- Roofing material
- To be suitable for something
- To change the appearance slightly to look prettier
- To decorate, embellish
- Preoccupation with material concerns
- The hissing sound of food frying
- A fabric made from angora goat’s hair
- A lightweight jacket
- A priest who has precedence in a province or nation
- Some philosophy books are notoriously ___
- Property passed down from generation to generation
- The paramedics carried him away on a __
- Adaptation to weather conditions
- Gift giving is one of the five signs of __
And the phrase solution is : HOT WATER FREEZES FASTER THAN COLD WATER. IT’S CALLED THE MPEMBA EFFECT
Once You succeed this puzzle, The journey goes on smoothly when you visit this topic: Figgerits Level 553
If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to use the below form.