This puzzle includes all the clues that appeared to players during the lifetime of the game..
Each clue points to the topic that gives the answer.
This passage aims you to help you strike the answers of Figgerits Level 550.The game is developed by Hitapps Games. Undoubtedly our major mission is to assist you in solving the levels. Therefore, in order to enjoy continuous progress, you have nothing to do but to visit our topics frequently as we reveal new clues with every update.
Figgerits Level 550 Answers :
- I can’t let them down. You know my word is my __
- Pieces of grain husk left after flour sifting
- The young prince was the sole __ to the throne
- Fishermen use worms as __ for fish
- The Gin and __ is a very popular cocktail
- Opposite to rainy
- A technique that uses sticky strips to treat joint pain
- Aircraft warehouse
- Mass emigration
- Happy, optimistic
- The poor lack much, but the __ lack more
- Lower-class farmer in historical times
- Device for milling coffee beans into powder
- Metal container used for storage, often cylinder-shaped
- The process of lessening in amount
And the phrase solution is : EARTH’S OXYGEN IS PRODUCED BY THE OCEAN
Once You succeed this puzzle, The journey goes on smoothly when you visit this topic: Figgerits Level 551
If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to use the below form.