This puzzle includes all the clues that appeared to players during the lifetime of the game..
Each clue points to the topic that gives the answer.
This passage aims you to help you strike the answers of Figgerits Level 547.The game is developed by Hitapps Games. Undoubtedly our major mission is to assist you in solving the levels. Therefore, in order to enjoy continuous progress, you have nothing to do but to visit our topics frequently as we reveal new clues with every update.
Figgerits Level 547 Answers :
- We’re running late and Peter shouted out “___ the engine!”
- This alcoholic drink sounds similar to the capital of Italy
- The son of your grandfather
- Her waist was far from thin, so she rolled a ___
- What do you do with an orange if you want to eat it?
- Underground (synonym)
- Question (synonym)
- Yesterday I gave full ___ to my imagination and wrote a poem
- A person at the wheel
- This single-cell creature sucks oxygen with all body surface
- He is scared of being underwater, so ___ is not for him
- Develop (synonym)
- These nuts can be turned into milk
- A person begging on the streets
- We use the article “the” to talk about something ___
And the phrase solution is : HAVERGAL BRIAN’S GOTHIC SYMPHONY REQUIRES A THOUSAND PERFORMERS
Once You succeed this puzzle, The journey goes on smoothly when you visit this topic: Figgerits Level 548
If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to use the below form.