This puzzle includes all the clues that appeared to players during the lifetime of the game..
Each clue points to the topic that gives the answer.
This passage aims you to help you strike the answers of Figgerits Level 548.The game is developed by Hitapps Games. Undoubtedly our major mission is to assist you in solving the levels. Therefore, in order to enjoy continuous progress, you have nothing to do but to visit our topics frequently as we reveal new clues with every update.
Figgerits Level 548 Answers :
- A punctuation mark
- His task is not only to translate but to ___ the text
- What do ballerinas wear around their waist?
- We need to raise ___ for our new pet shelter
- An old thing that you can find in museums
- Children can be scared by this white bird in the village
- That was our last ___ with you before we broke up
- To enjoy (synonym)
- What do you call a creature that can’t live forever?
- You should bring milk to a boil and then ___ it
- To call off (synonym)
- Flatter (synonym)
- You can’t just transport these goods, you need a ___ order
- Large apes
- Machine production (antonym)
And the phrase solution is : THE SONG LETS THE AUDIENCE LISTEN TO THE SILENCE FOR FOUR MINUTES
Once You succeed this puzzle, The journey goes on smoothly when you visit this topic: Figgerits Level 549
If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to use the below form.