This puzzle includes all the clues that appeared to players during the lifetime of the game..
Each clue points to the topic that gives the answer.
This passage aims you to help you strike the answers of Figgerits Level 513.The game is developed by Hitapps Games. Undoubtedly our major mission is to assist you in solving the levels. Therefore, in order to enjoy continuous progress, you have nothing to do but to visit our topics frequently as we reveal new clues with every update.
Figgerits Level 513 Answers :
- Bangers and ___
- A nightingale cannot sing in a ___
- Beauty parlor
- Long-distance motorsport event
- Men in ancient Rome wore ___
- Clever, smart, sharp
- Tower with a light that guides passing ships
- His savings ___ was near-empty
- Opposite of boastfulness
- Newspaper dominated by sensationalist journalism
- There was a method to her ___
- Region outside of something
- Ants use their ___ for navigation
- Theological school for priests or rabbis
- Infant’s relationship to the sponsoring adult at baptism
And the phrase solution is : THE LONGEST BOXING MATCH IN HISTORY LASTED 110 ROUNDS
Once You succeed this puzzle, The journey goes on smoothly when you visit this topic: Figgerits Level 514
If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to use the below form.