This puzzle includes all the clues that appeared to players during the lifetime of the game..
Each clue points to the topic that gives the answer.
This passage aims you to help you strike the answers of Figgerits Level 514.The game is developed by Hitapps Games. Undoubtedly our major mission is to assist you in solving the levels. Therefore, in order to enjoy continuous progress, you have nothing to do but to visit our topics frequently as we reveal new clues with every update.
Figgerits Level 514 Answers :
- What food do squirrels like?
- Immaterial part of a person (plural)
- ___-free bread is a boon to those who cannot process the regular kind
- Water frozen in the shape of a spike
- ___ power is produced by fission
- Military unit bigger than a squad
- The hovel stood high upon a ___
- It was impossible to ___ that initial feeling
- The ball bounced off the ___
- Heated structure that protects plants from cold weather
- The novel was a ___ of life in the 19th century England
- He drank a ___ of milk every morning
- Opposite of ordinary
- The smoke ___ my eyes
- Ornamental cloth laid over a horse
And the phrase solution is : SHEEP COUNTING IS AN OFFICIAL SPORT IN AUSTRALIA
Once You succeed this puzzle, The journey goes on smoothly when you visit this topic: Figgerits Level 515
If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to use the below form.