This puzzle includes all the clues that appeared to players during the lifetime of the game..
Each clue points to the topic that gives the answer.
This passage aims you to help you strike the answers of Figgerits Level 514.The game is developed by Hitapps Games. Undoubtedly our major mission is to assist you in solving the levels. Therefore, in order to enjoy continuous progress, you have nothing to do but to visit our topics frequently as we reveal new clues with every update.
Figgerits Level 514 Answers :
- Use the ATM around the corner to get some ___
- Group of people related by blood or lineage
- Save it for a ___ day
- Separate wheat from the ___
- Slave of the Spartan
- Leisurely walk
- Lime tree
- The Sun’s outermost part is called a ___
- There is a ___ shortage of qualified teachers
- Interlaced, grid-like pattern or structure
- The newlyweds were showered in ___
- Large air masses rotating inwards
- Sudden fright made his heart rate ___
- Opposite of removals, subtractions
And the phrase solution is : THERE IS A 150-YEAR-OLD OAK TREE AT THE CENTER OF A SOCCER FIELD IN ESTONIA
Once You succeed this puzzle, The journey goes on smoothly when you visit this topic: Figgerits Level 515
If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to use the below form.