This puzzle includes all the clues that appeared to players during the lifetime of the game..
Each clue points to the topic that gives the answer.
This passage aims you to help you strike the answers of Figgerits Level 496.The game is developed by Hitapps Games. Undoubtedly our major mission is to assist you in solving the levels. Therefore, in order to enjoy continuous progress, you have nothing to do but to visit our topics frequently as we reveal new clues with every update.
Figgerits Level 496 Answers :
- She has a ___ tooth
- Disagreement, objection
- I buy whole coffee beans and use a ___
- Strolls, wanders, meanders
- He ___ the question and gave the wrong answer
- Whose keys are on the kitchen ___?
- The defeated candidate demanded a ___
- Surgical cut
- Persons skilled in shooting
- What kind of professional designs a bridge?
- Opposite of noon
- I’ve been in this foreign place too long, I feel ___
- Charitable ___ are tax-deductible
- Some people use humor as a defence ___
- Bonanno Pisano is the ___ of the Tower of Pisa
And the phrase solution is : ANCIENT GREEK AND ROMAN STATUES WERE NOT WHITE
Once You succeed this puzzle, The journey goes on smoothly when you visit this topic: Figgerits Level 497
If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to use the below form.