This puzzle includes all the clues that appeared to players during the lifetime of the game..
Each clue points to the topic that gives the answer.
This passage aims you to help you strike the answers of Figgerits Level 497.The game is developed by Hitapps Games. Undoubtedly our major mission is to assist you in solving the levels. Therefore, in order to enjoy continuous progress, you have nothing to do but to visit our topics frequently as we reveal new clues with every update.
Figgerits Level 497 Answers :
- What sauce do you eat with sushi?
- At the airport, they do it with all luggage
- A beautiful flower with distinct fragrance
- Slang (syn.)
- __ and password
- A person “you will never hire” when you have a baby
- What you pretend to know when singing a foreign song
- Trying to understand what she meant is like solving a __
- Cheap things might be __ sometimes — they lack quality
- An old vehicle that produces loud noise when moving
- People around you
- A huge snake
- A fence of plants
- A wind blowing from directly in front
And the phrase solution is : EIGHTY-EIGHT CHILDREN IN ENGLAND SET THE WORLD RECORD
Once You succeed this puzzle, The journey goes on smoothly when you visit this topic: Figgerits Level 498
If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to use the below form.