This puzzle includes all the clues that appeared to players during the lifetime of the game..
Each clue points to the topic that gives the answer.
This passage aims you to help you strike the answers of Figgerits Level 497.The game is developed by Hitapps Games. Undoubtedly our major mission is to assist you in solving the levels. Therefore, in order to enjoy continuous progress, you have nothing to do but to visit our topics frequently as we reveal new clues with every update.
Figgerits Level 497 Answers :
- Avoid taking it late in the day to sleep well at night
- It was used in ancient Egypt for building houses
- A jester and a __ are two different types of characters
- You might think it’s a sea plant but it’s an animal
- The last letter of the Greek alphabet
- What do you call a form of motorsport?
- This plant can grow 3 feet in height in only 24 hours
- They can be confused with curtains
- If you have any doubts, you can get a temporary __ first
- In Christianity, this ceremony is done as a cleansing symbol
- The first country to implement __ saving time was Germany
- During the flu season, it’s better to wear a __ face mask
- Ships have this kind of windows
- There are 2 forms of it: absolute and constitutional
- A secret agreement between individuals
And the phrase solution is : THE WORLD’S LONGEST CONCERT BY MULTIPLE ARTISTS
Once You succeed this puzzle, The journey goes on smoothly when you visit this topic: Figgerits Level 498
If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to use the below form.