This puzzle includes all the clues that appeared to players during the lifetime of the game..
Each clue points to the topic that gives the answer.
This passage aims you to help you strike the answers of Figgerits Level 495.The game is developed by Hitapps Games. Undoubtedly our major mission is to assist you in solving the levels. Therefore, in order to enjoy continuous progress, you have nothing to do but to visit our topics frequently as we reveal new clues with every update.
Figgerits Level 495 Answers :
- She has a ___ tooth
- Disagreement, objection
- I buy whole coffee beans and use a ___
- Strolls, saunters, ambles
- He ___ the question and gave the wrong answer
- Surgical cut
- Persons skilled in shooting
- Talent chase
- What kind of professional designs a bridge?
- I’ve been in this foreign place too long, I feel ___
- Charitable ___ are tax-deductible
- Defensive response
- Some people use humor as a defence ___
- Bonanno Pisano is the ___ of the Tower of Pisa
- Taken out of service
And the phrase solution is : ANCIENT GREEK AND ROMAN STATUES WERE NOT WHITE
Once You succeed this puzzle, The journey goes on smoothly when you visit this topic: Figgerits Level 496
If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to use the below form.