This puzzle includes all the clues that appeared to players during the lifetime of the game..
Each clue points to the topic that gives the answer.
This passage aims you to help you strike the answers of Figgerits Level 488.The game is developed by Hitapps Games. Undoubtedly our major mission is to assist you in solving the levels. Therefore, in order to enjoy continuous progress, you have nothing to do but to visit our topics frequently as we reveal new clues with every update.
Figgerits Level 488 Answers :
- Not a child
- Period of immoderate indulgence
- What does Sisyphus roll up a hill?
- Brings you the menu
- Chemical component widespread in batteries
- Outdated, old-fashioned, obsolete
- Twisting or writhing motion
- Senselessly, foolishly, ridiculously
- Different from what is usual (noun)
- ___ species are harmful to ecosystems
- Substance, stuff
- Talks about private lives of others
- Andrew is not her biological son, he was __
- A song developed in Italy in the 14th century
And the phrase solution is : HAVE WARM DAYS, BUT MANY PLANTS WILL NOT START GROWING
Once You succeed this puzzle, The journey goes on smoothly when you visit this topic: Figgerits Level 489
If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to use the below form.