This puzzle includes all the clues that appeared to players during the lifetime of the game..
Each clue points to the topic that gives the answer.
This passage aims you to help you strike the answers of Figgerits Level 489.The game is developed by Hitapps Games. Undoubtedly our major mission is to assist you in solving the levels. Therefore, in order to enjoy continuous progress, you have nothing to do but to visit our topics frequently as we reveal new clues with every update.
Figgerits Level 489 Answers :
- He could hardly ___ the strength to stand up
- Top of a mountain
- Dismissal from work (plural)
- Glaze that covers wooden furniture
- Soft, often checkered fabric
- Opposite of disposable
- Type of melon
- Introductory essay for a book
- It combines skiing and shooting
- Using radio waves (adj.)
- Addition, subtraction, multiplication, and ___
- Person who defames someone else
- Significant event in one’s life
- Written statement made under oath
- Ridiculousness, senselessness, incongruity
And the phrase solution is : MANY REASONS AS TO WHY TREES ARE ABLE TO LIVE FOR HUNDREDS, EVEN THOUSANDS
Once You succeed this puzzle, The journey goes on smoothly when you visit this topic: Figgerits Level 490
If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to use the below form.