This puzzle includes all the clues that appeared to players during the lifetime of the game..
Each clue points to the topic that gives the answer.
This passage aims you to help you strike the answers of Figgerits Level 484.The game is developed by Hitapps Games. Undoubtedly our major mission is to assist you in solving the levels. Therefore, in order to enjoy continuous progress, you have nothing to do but to visit our topics frequently as we reveal new clues with every update.
Figgerits Level 484 Answers :
- Women’s garment from India
- Tangible money
- Monarchs wear it
- Uncultivated tract of land
- Radiant, luminous, bright
- Opposite of attic
- 7th ___ of the world
- Relating to the heart
- Perforated sheet for making patterns with paint
- Someone who serves in the army
- The road ___ two cities
- Partner, companion, colleague
- Not heaviness
- Studies relationship between organisms and their environment
And the phrase solution is : ARTIST WILLARD WIGAN ONCE INHALED HIS OWN WORK
Once You succeed this puzzle, The journey goes on smoothly when you visit this topic: Figgerits Level 485
If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to use the below form.