This puzzle includes all the clues that appeared to players during the lifetime of the game..
Each clue points to the topic that gives the answer.
This passage aims you to help you strike the answers of Figgerits Level 485.The game is developed by Hitapps Games. Undoubtedly our major mission is to assist you in solving the levels. Therefore, in order to enjoy continuous progress, you have nothing to do but to visit our topics frequently as we reveal new clues with every update.
Figgerits Level 485 Answers :
- We scouted the ___ for a place to set up camp
- Everyone has these, good and bad (plural)
- What your little brother or sister used to do to you
- What has 60 seconds?
- Not a part of, but the ___ thing
- To make certain that something happens
- What do you give to a question?
- Everyone makes these (singular)
- Keep the chatter to a ___, please
- To bring up something briefly
- When nature calls, what do you use?
- A symbol in text that notes further explanation required
- Not the majority
- His strive to get promoted is quite ___
- Someone whose job is to help someone else
And the phrase solution is : ART IS NOT WHAT YOU SEE, BUT WHAT YOU MAKE OTHERS SEE
Once You succeed this puzzle, The journey goes on smoothly when you visit this topic: Figgerits Level 486
If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to use the below form.