This puzzle includes all the clues that appeared to players during the lifetime of the game..
Each clue points to the topic that gives the answer.
This passage aims you to help you strike the answers of Figgerits Level 483.The game is developed by Hitapps Games. Undoubtedly our major mission is to assist you in solving the levels. Therefore, in order to enjoy continuous progress, you have nothing to do but to visit our topics frequently as we reveal new clues with every update.
Figgerits Level 483 Answers :
- Cheese and chocolate do this when hot
- He is a grandmaster at ___
- A tall structure
- What kind of prize do you win in the Olympics?
- A plan made, usually in secret
- I want to play the electric ___ in a rock band
- Another name for tungsten
- What does a ballet dancer usually wear?
- Shrubs with pink or red flowers (plural)
- Anything that is not safe can be considered ___
- A foul committed in soccer and American football
- Where do you keep ice cream?
- The part of your foot that doesn’t have your heel
- Please ___ the numbers with just a pen and paper
And the phrase solution is : F. SCOTT FITZGERALD WAS THE FIRST WRITER TO USE THE TERM “T-SHIRT”
Once You succeed this puzzle, The journey goes on smoothly when you visit this topic: Figgerits Level 484
If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to use the below form.