This puzzle includes all the clues that appeared to players during the lifetime of the game..
Each clue points to the topic that gives the answer.
This passage aims you to help you strike the answers of Figgerits Level 479.The game is developed by Hitapps Games. Undoubtedly our major mission is to assist you in solving the levels. Therefore, in order to enjoy continuous progress, you have nothing to do but to visit our topics frequently as we reveal new clues with every update.
Figgerits Level 479 Answers :
- Binge (or a river in Berlin)
- Kidney-shaped nut
- Puzzle, bewilder, stump
- Unit of length for measuring depth of water
- Many English words ___ from Latin
- Allow me to ___ my gratitude
- Small gray European bird
- Opposite of civilized
- All gods of a polytheistic religion
- Love-lies-bleeding (plant)
- The Wright brothers were American ___ pioneers
- Chemical compound used as a bleach
- Discouraged, deterred, talked out of
- Tax ___ is technically legal, evasion – illegal
- Heavy piece of machinery for digging
- Continuous artillery fire
And the phrase solution is : EXHIBIT COMPETITIVE BEHAVIOR IN TERMS OF ACCESS TO WATER AND NUTRIENTS
Once You succeed this puzzle, The journey goes on smoothly when you visit this topic: Figgerits Level 480
If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to use the below form.