This puzzle includes all the clues that appeared to players during the lifetime of the game..
Each clue points to the topic that gives the answer.
This passage aims you to help you strike the answers of Figgerits Level 480.The game is developed by Hitapps Games. Undoubtedly our major mission is to assist you in solving the levels. Therefore, in order to enjoy continuous progress, you have nothing to do but to visit our topics frequently as we reveal new clues with every update.
Figgerits Level 480 Answers :
- Intentional, often criminal, deception (noun)
- Male member of a religious order
- Reddish brown hair dye
- What is hijacking on the high seas called?
- Beat through cleverness
- Grumpy, cranky, bad-tempered
- Croissant is a flaky, ___ pastry
- Small bouquet pinned to a woman’s clothes
- Prevent from functioning, immobilize
- Someone who talks much but says little
- The gadget has seen wide ___ among tech enthusiasts
- Unambiguous conformity
- After an hour of jogging, he was ___ in sweat
- Show, specify, point out
- Misleading falsehood
- Permission to deviate from a rule
- Opposite of insincere
And the phrase solution is : GET OUT OF THIS SITUATION BY ATTRACTING PREDATORS, SUCH AS BIRDS OR WASPS
Once You succeed this puzzle, The journey goes on smoothly when you visit this topic: Figgerits Level 481
If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to use the below form.