This puzzle includes all the clues that appeared to players during the lifetime of the game..
Each clue points to the topic that gives the answer.
This passage aims you to help you strike the answers of Figgerits Level 458.The game is developed by Hitapps Games. Undoubtedly our major mission is to assist you in solving the levels. Therefore, in order to enjoy continuous progress, you have nothing to do but to visit our topics frequently as we reveal new clues with every update.
Figgerits Level 458 Answers :
- Small pigeon
- Workers of a plane or ship
- Season the dish with fresh ___
- Freshwater mammal of the weasel family
- The ___ on the phone sounded familiar
- Two is company, but three’s a ___
- Not passive
- Objection, dispute, challenge
- Robbers, raiders, outlaws
- Delivery of supplies via plane
- Where does one go to buy food?
- It pulls you towards the center of the Earth
- Rotation in a circle or spiral
- This compound is a bleach and an antiseptic
- Opposite of unity
- Destroy, wreck, ruin
- Vocal cords produce sound through ___
And the phrase solution is : THE BOY WHO COXED THE WINNING PAIR IN THE ROWING EVENTS
Once You succeed this puzzle, The journey goes on smoothly when you visit this topic: Figgerits Level 459
If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to use the below form.