This puzzle includes all the clues that appeared to players during the lifetime of the game..
Each clue points to the topic that gives the answer.
This passage aims you to help you strike the answers of Figgerits Level 458.The game is developed by Hitapps Games. Undoubtedly our major mission is to assist you in solving the levels. Therefore, in order to enjoy continuous progress, you have nothing to do but to visit our topics frequently as we reveal new clues with every update.
Figgerits Level 458 Answers :
- Abominable snowman
- My hobby is __ pigeon shooting
- Don’t let him pull the __ over your eyes
- Quiet (opposite)
- To give an answer
- She looks so good! Has she found a fountain of __?
- World __ and Anatomy __
- If you move at a snail’s pace, you go __
- Asking parents will be my last __
- Rugged (synonym)
- You can do it with a check and contract
- She was charged with tax __
- Bronte and Olsen (plural)
- Someone who lives in a village
- Nonsense (synonym)
And the phrase solution is : EVERYTHING IS WORTH WHAT ITS PURCHASER WILL PAY FOR IT
Once You succeed this puzzle, The journey goes on smoothly when you visit this topic: Figgerits Level 459
If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to use the below form.