This puzzle includes all the clues that appeared to players during the lifetime of the game..
Each clue points to the topic that gives the answer.
This passage aims you to help you strike the answers of Figgerits Level 459.The game is developed by Hitapps Games. Undoubtedly our major mission is to assist you in solving the levels. Therefore, in order to enjoy continuous progress, you have nothing to do but to visit our topics frequently as we reveal new clues with every update.
Figgerits Level 459 Answers :
- A food you eat with a spoon
- One can bite it and wipe it off
- Our world is not __, so we need to pay taxes
- Something you take with a camera
- Chips but in the U.K.
- A drop in the __
- Don’t hurry, I’ll put it on __
- An idle brain is their workshop
- She’s an armchair __
- Bosphorus and Bering
- He threw a __ in the works, betraying us
- Exact (synonym)
- The form of an egg and some tree leaves
- I’m in __ need of help
- They’re conspiracy __, who believe in aliens (plural)
And the phrase solution is : DIVIDE AND RULE, THE POLITICIAN CRIES
Once You succeed this puzzle, The journey goes on smoothly when you visit this topic: Figgerits Level 460
If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to use the below form.