This puzzle includes all the clues that appeared to players during the lifetime of the game..
Each clue points to the topic that gives the answer.
This passage aims you to help you strike the answers of Figgerits Level 429.The game is developed by Hitapps Games. Undoubtedly our major mission is to assist you in solving the levels. Therefore, in order to enjoy continuous progress, you have nothing to do but to visit our topics frequently as we reveal new clues with every update.
Figgerits Level 429 Answers :
- You can drink from this
- Which insect lives in a mound and has a queen?
- Just go with the ___
- The main purpose of a cow on a farm
- You shouldn’t need to ___ your innocence
- Wheat is ground into what?
- Cut me some ___, I’m doing the best that I can!
- What do good or bad actions contribute towards?
- You do this with a door before it can open
- Synonym of scowl
- What ingredient do many candies have along with chocolate?
- A philosopher can be this in relation to philosophy
- What is a person who has to travel a long distance to work?
- We can only speculate on the existence of an ___
And the phrase solution is : MOST WELL-KNOWN FOR HIS VISUAL ARTWORK, MICHELANGELO WAS ALSO A POET
Once You succeed this puzzle, The journey goes on smoothly when you visit this topic: Figgerits Level 430
If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to use the below form.