This puzzle includes all the clues that appeared to players during the lifetime of the game..
Each clue points to the topic that gives the answer.
This passage aims you to help you strike the answers of Figgerits Level 430.The game is developed by Hitapps Games. Undoubtedly our major mission is to assist you in solving the levels. Therefore, in order to enjoy continuous progress, you have nothing to do but to visit our topics frequently as we reveal new clues with every update.
Figgerits Level 430 Answers :
- Fair winds and following seas! Hope this ___ will be easy
- Vegetable rich in protein
- What is in the trash bin?
- Kind of cheese
- The sunglasses ___ her eyes, so I don’t see their color
- Mancala (anagram)
- Antonym for indolence
- The dinner is overcooked, but not ___
- A thing that brings good luck
- What was a typical WWI aircraft? (plural)
- Brushy guard
- Big splash
- Tongue-lash, chastise
- Emergency workers are unable to __ the cause of the fire
And the phrase solution is : THE WIMBLEDON CHAMPIONSHIPS IN ENGLAND
Once You succeed this puzzle, The journey goes on smoothly when you visit this topic: Figgerits Level 431
If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to use the below form.