This puzzle includes all the clues that appeared to players during the lifetime of the game..
Each clue points to the topic that gives the answer.
This passage aims you to help you strike the answers of Figgerits Level 428.The game is developed by Hitapps Games. Undoubtedly our major mission is to assist you in solving the levels. Therefore, in order to enjoy continuous progress, you have nothing to do but to visit our topics frequently as we reveal new clues with every update.
Figgerits Level 428 Answers :
- That was a ___ dunk!
- When you feel concern for someone or something
- Electronic components are made of ___ gates
- Synonym of pungent
- This footwear is made of rubber (singular)
- We need to measure your ___ and weight
- What spice is red and comes from a flower?
- A device or person that makes noise
- There is a strange stone ___ standing in the desert
- Synonym of polite
- What can be updated on many modern gadgets?
- There was a strange ___ between me and her
- A famous one is between Ontario and New York
- What do you call people who just arrived? (plural)
- You can often find this invertebrate after the rain
And the phrase solution is : A WRITER IS SOMEONE FOR WHOM WRITING IS MORE DIFFICULT
Once You succeed this puzzle, The journey goes on smoothly when you visit this topic: Figgerits Level 429
If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to use the below form.