This puzzle includes all the clues that appeared to players during the lifetime of the game..
Each clue points to the topic that gives the answer.
This passage aims you to help you strike the answers of Figgerits Level 427.The game is developed by Hitapps Games. Undoubtedly our major mission is to assist you in solving the levels. Therefore, in order to enjoy continuous progress, you have nothing to do but to visit our topics frequently as we reveal new clues with every update.
Figgerits Level 427 Answers :
- You need to lay down the ___
- Jack is in this
- Money that you owe
- Thank you for the ___, it was very good!
- What do you do with water or soda?
- There is a difference between intelligence and ___
- ___ but not quite
- Where something is located along the coast
- When something has increased in size
- When a rocket first leaves the launch pad
- What do you do to improve an old home?
- Opposite of slackness
- To improve an item by adding something to it
- What do you call a round room or building?
- What you give an answer to
- You look absolutely ___!
And the phrase solution is : DON QUIXOTE IS ONE OF THE WORLD’S BEST-SELLING BOOKS OF ALL TIME
Once You succeed this puzzle, The journey goes on smoothly when you visit this topic: Figgerits Level 428
If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to use the below form.