This puzzle includes all the clues that appeared to players during the lifetime of the game..
Each clue points to the topic that gives the answer.
This passage aims you to help you strike the answers of Figgerits Level 426.The game is developed by Hitapps Games. Undoubtedly our major mission is to assist you in solving the levels. Therefore, in order to enjoy continuous progress, you have nothing to do but to visit our topics frequently as we reveal new clues with every update.
Figgerits Level 426 Answers :
- Synonym for help
- If you don’t lose, you what?
- Fancy dresses can be like this
- This coin is a ___ of ancient Rome
- Green and covers land
- You can rest in this under a tree
- Boats used for racing or fun (plural)
- What was a literary work written on before a codex?
- You earn this at work
- What could show the time before the clock?
- A number of ___ should be taken into consideration
- A person who performs in sporting events
- The ___ of this city goes back hundreds of years
- Something that can be reasoned
- Who is in charge of the place where you check out books?
- Synonym of deficit
And the phrase solution is : THE RECORD FOR THE YOUNGEST ARTIST OF THE WORLD IS HELD BY ARUSHI BHATNAGAR
Once You succeed this puzzle, The journey goes on smoothly when you visit this topic: Figgerits Level 427
If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to use the below form.