This puzzle includes all the clues that appeared to players during the lifetime of the game..
Each clue points to the topic that gives the answer.
This passage aims you to help you strike the answers of Figgerits Level 412.The game is developed by Hitapps Games. Undoubtedly our major mission is to assist you in solving the levels. Therefore, in order to enjoy continuous progress, you have nothing to do but to visit our topics frequently as we reveal new clues with every update.
Figgerits Level 412 Answers :
- A loud laugh
- Antonym of energetic
- He ___ his speech by rambling on about nothing
- A steep incline
- What kind of plant is often found at the beach?
- This poetry is ___, it is beautifully wrought
- Something written in the form of a letter
- The eldest son is the ___ heir to the throne
- What does alcohol do to you?
- How a judge should be
- Our ___ of funds was a bit short of expectations
- What is an act of retaliation?
- Synonym of tactile
- Your ___ needs improvement, you’re too sulky
- To prevent or delay something before it happens
And the phrase solution is : DEPENDS ON THE UNITED STATES, THE BIGGEST IMPORTER OF GOODS IN THE WORLD
Once You succeed this puzzle, The journey goes on smoothly when you visit this topic: Figgerits Level 413
If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to use the below form.